Splash Pools Ltd
Splash Pools ltd will seek to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect the following Personal Data from or about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Web Site.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- information about your interests in our services and products.
- Records of any correspondence if you contact us.
We use this information for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- Send you requested product or service information and to market to you, for example by sending you our Factsheet, stock research, investor insight or new product launches. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in marketing our business or, if you are an individual for data protection law purposes, your consent.
- Administer and manage delivery of our services and products to you. The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
- Improve our Web Sites and marketing efforts. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in continually improving our offering to you, and
- Comply with our legal obligations, such as regulatory reporting.
INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may be passed your Personal Data from third parties who we work closely with. In such cases, the third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents to ensure you are happy with how your Personal Data will be used.
We may share your Personal Data with our supplies as necessary for our business activities, such as managing our client relationship system. In all cases we will have a written processor agreement with these companies safeguarding your Personal Data, including that it may only be processed for the purposes of that agreement and on our instructions.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a regulatory obligation subpoena, or similar legal process
- As allowed by law, such as when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for our legitimate interest such as investigating fraud, to make or defend a legal claim, to protect your safety or the safety of others, or to maintain our compliance or that of our personnel with applicable laws, regulations and/or professional obligations,
- If Splash Pools is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may disclose such Personal Data as is necessary for our legitimate interests in completing that transaction and always provided that appropriate safeguards are in place including limitations and restrictions on use, access and retention,
- In other situations, only with your prior consent
SECURITY, DATA TRANSFERS AND DATA RETENTION
We take steps to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as Data Protection Legislation allows.
Where we transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA (including the United Kingdom post-Brexit) we will ensure that we have appropriate safeguards in place including a valid legal ground for the transfer under EU law and a processing agreement with any processor that safeguards your Personal Data, including that it may only be processed for the purposes of that agreement and on our instructions.
The nature of the Internet is such that it is not a secure medium so Splash Pools Ltd cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data transmitted thereon. Splash Pools Ltd does not accept responsibility for unauthorised access to such data by a third party.
You have the right to ask whether Splash Pools Ltd processes your Personal Data and to request a copy, and in certain circumstances to object to the processing of your Personal Data, to correct it, to restrict its processing and to port your Personal Data to another controller. For requests of this nature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your request within 30 days. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority although we would hope you would contact us to give us the opportunity to resolve any issue.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY